Thursday, September 5, 2013

Welcome!!!

Welcome to my new class blog!  I am very excited to start this blog to provide and share information about what my students are doing in the classroom and to provide parents with helpful information.  I hope to use this blog as another tool to communicate with parents, share in class activities, post reminders of up coming events and share due dates/information about Scholastic Reading Club orders.  I plan to also provide links to articles, games, and activities that are great to carry through and complete at home.

 Parents are teachers, too!  Parents know their child better than anyone else and are very important in the education of their children.  Playing, reading, and talking with your Preschooler are very important to their development.  All of the activities posted on the blog or sent home from school, are meant to be done together, parent and child.  Not only is the learning process continued at home, these are great opportunities to get to know your child even more and create a special bond and memories that will last a lifetime.

I am looking forward to the rest of this school year and I know its going to be a great year!  Stay tuned for more posts and information!  :)

Miss Rachel

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new blog! Can't wait to see all the fun stuff you do! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is very cool, Rachel! I am so proud of you (again)!

    ReplyDelete

Fair display