Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Dress up clothes

So on Sunday, I went to Wal-Mart and bought three half price Halloween costumes for the students to play with in the dramatic play center.  They were a HUGE hit!  The girls were having so much fun dressing up. Today they were Trick or Treating again. :)  Since the students liked them so much, I went back to Wal-Mart today and their Halloween costumes were 75% off!!!  Let's just say I found as many costumes as I could and the students are going to be very excited!  I think I found five, Alice in Wonderland, a cat, a sailor girl, a Hobbit, and one I can't remember off the top of my head.  Pretend play is very important for young children and they are learning so many skills while they are playing, from social/emotional skills to academic skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Fair display