Thursday, August 20, 2015

Another school year!!!

Hi everyone!

So sorry I fell off the face of the Blog-o-sphere last year!  Last school year was my busiest one yet and something had to give.  Unfortunately, it had to be the blog. :(  This year, I promise to try and post more often and update the tabs on the blog.  It is one of my many goals for continued improvement as an educator.
This week has been spent meeting parents and students during open house/orientation.  It is so good to see my returning students (They have grown SO much over the summer!) and meet my new students.  I am excited for the school year and know it's going to be a good one!

School starts next Monday for the 2 day class and Tuesday for the 3 day class.

Here are some pictures!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Fair display