Monday, July 17, 2017

More posts

 Sorry for the long absence , but as I've said before sometimes it can be difficult to continue my blog when life and being a busy teacher  need my attention .  I love my classroom and I love my  students and wish to focus on them and sometimes that means not being able to post a blog as I should or want to.  I make the same promise every year to do better with the blogging.   So as I stated being a busy person and a busy teacher hinders me from posting .  That being said I wouldn't have it any other way and I want to give my full attention to all of my students .  So this year I make the commitment that I will try to blog more but it will not be as frequent as in the past .  I now have an easier way to post pictures and blog posts at my fingertips and hope this will help me keep the blog updated on a more regular basis and not have to take time and plug into a computer and upload pictures and posts .  With this faster and easier method I hope to be able to  relate information faster,  post faster and also commit myself to my classroom and my students as well as you the parents .   I will start adding posts in August when school starts back up .  Keep an eye out for information  in August about what is happening in our classroom.  Until then enjoy the rest of your summer !!!

❤️ Miss Rachel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Fair display